5 x 8 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 52582
- Size: 05'02 x 08'01
- Colors: Blue, Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 52582
- Decidedly modern and retro in feel, this hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug displays all the intrigue of Bauhaus design. Softly outlined elongated orbs fall into a repeat pattern, each set with linear geometries and ambiguous shapes in an earthy colorway. The textures and lines hark back to the roots of the Bauhaus movement. The weathered composition of this inspired Zeki Muren rug combined with the neutral tones between the different color planes create a unity that is undeniably beautiful in its complexity. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Bauhaus, Art Deco, Mid-Century Modern, Cubism, Orphism, Surrealism, Art Moderne, Industrial, Artisan, Abstract, Organic Modern, Danish Modern, International, and Eclectic. Perfect for a bedroom, front room, living room, dining room, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Rendered in variegated shades of tan, ecru, taupe, sand, beige, brown, coffee, camel, chamois, gray, sage, and navy blue with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'02 x 08'01.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.