5 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 52606
- Size: 03'08 x 08'06
- Colors: Black, Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 52606
- This hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features an all-over geometric pattern spread across an abrashed neutral field. The composition of this vintage Sivas rug closely resembles Turkmen designs, which are often comprised of field repeats of octagonal or lobed shapes known as guls. In this particular Sivas rug, offset columns of hooked octagonal guls and floral star-like guls densely fill the field. The attractive main border features repeated birth symbols in alternating colors, which is accompanied by smaller scale ram' Horn and soldat secondary borders and striped listels. The lovely soft color palette based on muted neutral tones and rusty hues make this a wonderful choice for those who love Turkmen designs, but don€™t have a place for the traditional, but bold, red and black color schemes. With its time-softened colors, well-harmonized composition, and just the right amount of age-wear, this versatile vintage Turkish Sivas rug would be a tasteful and comfortable addition to any interior. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, ecru, almond, fawn, khaki, tan, camel, rust, brick red, terra cotta, and onyx. Perfect for a bedroom, dining room, living room, private library, front room, home office, sitting room, studio, game room, urban loft, study, billiards room, or lounge area. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: English Country, Bohemian, Edwardian, Spanish Revival, Mediterranean, Bungalow, Cottage, Shabby Chic, Eclectic, Modern, Traditional, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Manor House, Victorian, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Edwardian, Colonial Revival, Art Deco, Pre-War, Mid-Century Modern, French Provincial, Swedish Farmhouse, Boho Chic, Ethnic, Primitive and Tribal. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 04'08 x 07'00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.