5 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 52596
- Size: 05'00 x 06'10
- Colors: Green, Red, Beige
- Stock Number: 52596
- Reflecting elements of nature and Biophilic design, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug awakens the soul with elevated Arts and Crafts style. It features an all-over pattern composed of rectilinear quatrefoils of green leaflets and stylized buds with red stems rhythmically spread across the abrashed field. The naturalistic forms and soft colors connects home interiors with the elements of nature. With its soft washed-out colors and just the right amount of age-wear, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug would add style and a hint of romance to nearly any interior. Perfect for a front room, lounge area, small living room, bedroom, entertaining space, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, grand foyer, alcove, small space, designer entryway, nook, or mudroom. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Arts & Crafts, English Cottage, Swedish Farmhouse, shabby chic, Romantic Country, French Provincial, Gustavian, Rustic, Artisan, French Country, Lodge, Cabin, Feminine Industrial, Southern Living, Craftsman, Traditional, and Eclectic. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'00 x 06'10.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.