5’8” x 8’9” Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 5’8” x 8’9”
- Colors: Green, Red, Blue, Yellow
- Stock Number: 52575
- Zeki Muren distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with Art Deco style. Displaying asymmetrical spontaneity and emotional energy, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features an all-over botanical pattern composed of flowing ambiguous linear elements that generate movement, drawing the viewer in to an alternative reality. The irregular triangular forms resemble clusters of leaves elegantly scattered upon the lovely faded pastel backdrop. Reflecting elements of Art Deco style and an expressive design in a bold colorway, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any space. Rendered in muted hues and variegated shades of green, avocado, ink blue, navy blue, royal blue, ruby red, brick red, brown, charcoal, coffee, saffron, rose, taupe, tan, ecur, and beige with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.