4'8" x 9'9" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 4'8" x 9'9"
- Colors: Beige, White
- Stock Number: 20816
- Vintage Moroccan Kilim Rug with Minimalist Scandinavian Style, Neutral Color Rug. This neutral flat-weave kilim rug emanates function and versatility with relaxed hygge vibes. This hand-woven wool vintage Moroccan Kilim rug features rows of textured pile composed of creamy-vanilla bands equally divided with thin flat stripes on a beige backdrop. Bespeaking cozy, comfy, and the embodiment of Scandi style, this vintage kilim rug is the perfect complement to rooms with light wood, organic materials, bright whites, monochromatic artworks, and neutral color schemes. Transform your space into a vision of comforting and inviting aesthetic perfection.Rendered in variegated shades of beige, flax, oatmeal, almond, macadamia, cream, vanilla, sand, and light tan. This is a flat-weave kilim rug with some pile; Texture Area Rug. Natural stains throughout and Abrash. Hand-woven wool and cotton. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.