4'7" x 6'5" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 4'7" x 6'5"
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Brown
- Stock Number: 76864
- Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug with Tribal Style and Traditional Banded Design Flatweave Kilim Rug with Stripes. This hand-woven wool vintage Turkish kilim rug is banded with vertical stripes of varying colors and sizes. Chocolate, jade and red apple hued stripes contrast with light saffron, peach and dove grey punctuated with geometric tribal symbols. This eye-catching flat-weave kilim rug can be used in a variety of ways; as a canopy, wall hanging or accent rug. The style and weaving of nomadic tribes are portrayed in a lovely piece that will accent nearly any modernized living area. Hand-woven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.