4'6" x 6'8" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 4'6" x 6'8"
- Colors: Beige, Red, Yellow
- Stock Number: 77379
- Vintage Turkish Striped Kilim Rug with Modern Cabin Style, Flat-weave Kilim Area Rug. Displaying clean lines and a bold colorway, this hand-woven wool vintage Turkish kilim rug can create a global look from around the world! The flat-weave Kilim area rug features a series of stripes and bands with symbolic Turkish motifs. Though deceptively simple, this tribal kilim rug is steeped in cultural significance and Anatolian tradition. With bold geometric forms, vibrant colors and tribal flair, this vintage kilim rug manages to beautifully meld contemporary, modern, and traditional design elements. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Eclectic, Tribal, Navajo, Aztec, Southwestern, Modern Mexican, Contemporary, Desert, Santa Fe, Native American, Spanish Contemporary, Bohemian, Modern, Art Deco, Cubism, Mid-Century Modern, Nomadic, Industrial, Country, and Cottage. Perfect for a living room, front room, dining room, bedroom, home office, study, studio, loft, lounge area, sitting room, or private library. Abrash. Hand woven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.