4'2" x 7' Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 4'2" x 7'
- Colors: Beige, Blue, Orange, Green
- Stock Number: 20774
- Contemporary Moroccan Azilal Rug with Abstract Style and Memphis Group Design. With funky bold pops of color, elements of comfort and functional versatility, this hand-knotted wool contemporary Moroccan rug features an abstract style with Memphis Group Design. More than the asymmetrical beauty found in the geometric pattern, this Berber Moroccan rug makes a break with the past while preserving an age-old weaving technique by the Berber Tribes of Morocco. Characterized by geometric shapes and a bold use of color, this contemporary abstract Moroccan rug draws inspiration from Carlo Carrà, Paul Klee, and Robert Delaunay, and Gustav Klimt. Rendered in variegated shades of cream, beige, almond, black,royal blue, sky blue, orange, saffron, blue, and neon green with accents of hot pink, eggplant, and dark hunter green. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.