4'11" X 7'06" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 4'11" X 7'06"
- Colors: Brown, Beige
- Stock Number: 51224
- Emanating grace and understated beauty this distressed vintage Turkish Sivas Rug exhibits a muted color palette with geometric dynamism. It features all the elements of Industrial Art Deco Style. Multi-color roundels set with concentric diamond motifs create an allover pattern with an intriguing composition, drawing the eye in a clever zigzag motion across the carpet field. The roundels run from selvage to selvage and end to end in a never ending repeat. The result is a modern look with a subtle colorful panache. Distressed Sivas rugs are endlessly versatile and appropriate for a variety of styles. Perfect for an entry, open hall, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, parlor, mud room, den, studio, study, office, foyer and entryway. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Traditional, Transitional, Eclectic, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Art Deco, French Country, Swedish Farmhouse, Gustavian, Cubism, Abstract, Bauhaus, Mission, Postmodern, Bohemian, Boho Chic, Primitive and Tribal. Distressed. Age Wear and Abrash. Hand-knotted wool.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.