4'00" X 5'5" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 4'00" X 5'5"
- Colors: Red, Pink
- Stock Number: 51168
- This distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features a cussed center medallion anchored with pendant finials at either end. The medallion is surrounded by an array of flowers, blooming palmettes, rosettes, and swirling arabesque vines on an abrashed field. Perfect for an entry, foyer, entryway, kitchen, bathroom, open hall, home office, study, studio, sitting area or small space. Well-suited for English Country, Cottage, shabby chic, Georgian, Art Nouveau, Aubusson, Baroque, Renaissance, Old World, French, Rococo, Louis XIV, Louis XI, Louis XV, Chippendale, Regal, Traditional, European, and Savonnerie inspired interiors. Rendered in variegated shades of red, brick red, navy blue, ink blue, rose, mauve, coral, pink, beige, sand, almond, plum, lavender, and brown. Distressed. Age Wear and Abrash. Hand knotted wool and cotton.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.