4 x 9 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 52600
- Size: 03'11 x 08'07
- Colors: Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Gray
- Stock Number: 52600
- Displaying perpendicular lines in primary colors, this hand knotted wool Zeki Muren distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug synthesizes beautifully with Art Deco style, Industrial Design, and modern architecture. It features an energetic linear art form composed of intersecting lines and rods creating a well-balanced geometric pattern. Staying true to the De Stijl Movement and Mondrian Style, this Zeki Muren inspired rug is heavily influenced by Piet Mondrian, Gerrit Rietveld, and Theo van Doesburg. Perfect for a living room, front room, entertaining space, dining room, bedroom, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, or lounge area. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: Rietveld, Art Deco, Cubism, Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism, Postmodern, Contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, Memphis, Retro, Art Moderne, Industrial, Artisan, International, and Eclectic. Rendered in variegated shades of yellow, red, green, and black with hints of gray, black, and mauve. Distressed. Desirable Age wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 03'11 x 08'07.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.