4 x 7 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 52599
- Size: 04'02 x 07'01
- Colors: Black, Green, Yellow
- Stock Number: 52599
- Reflecting Art Deco elements and Biophilic Design, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug awakens the soul with elevated biomorphic style. The vintage Sivas rug features an all-over pattern composed of mirrored heart-shaped trees and Ram's Horn motifs against a faded mustard backdrop. The bold geometric pattern connects home interiors with the elements of nature while simultaneously introducing the current trend for Biophilia in high-end design. Well-suited for variety of other interior styles: Arts & Crafts, Prairie School Movement, Biophilia, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Cubism, Orphism, Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism, Post-Modern, Contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, Rietveld, Retro, Art Moderne, Industrial, Artisan, International, and Eclectic. Perfect for a front room, lounge area, living room, dining room, bedroom, entertaining space, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, grand foyer, or designer entryway. Rendered in variegated shades of mustard, green, and black with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable age wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 04'02 x 07'01.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.