Reflecting artistic elements of abstract art with expressionism vibes, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug awakens the soul with elevated contemporary Art Deco style. The vintage Sivas rug features a balanced asymmetrical pattern composed of linear art forms against a faded verdigris backdrop. Showcasing an expressive design in a limited colorway combined with weathered striations running across the carpet add visual interest and texture. With its time-softened colors, bold design, and just the right amount of age-wear, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any interior. Perfect for a entertaining space, front room, lounge area, bedroom, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, grand foyer, designer entryway, or POOL room. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: Abstract Expressionism, Retro, Art Deco, Cubism, Surrealism, Contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, Rietveld, Memphis, Art Moderne, Industrial, Artisan, Postmodern, International, and Eclectic.Desirable Age Wear. Distressed. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 4'00 x 06'07.
4 x 7 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 51582
- Size: 04'00 X 06'07
- Colors: Red, Green, Beige
- Stock Number: 51582.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.