Warm and welcoming, this hand knotted wool distressed Turkish Sivas rug beautifully embodies French Country style. The field is covered in a softly rendered repeating floral pattern spread across an abrashed field. The soft hues combined with weathered striations running lengthwise across the carpet add visual interest and texture. Drawing inspiration from French simplicity and just the right amount of age-wear, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of rustic, old-world sophistication to nearly any space. Perfect for an entryway, shirt Hallway, stair landing, small space, nook, kitchen, mud room, alcove, front room, lounge area, bedroom, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, lounge area, grand foyer, designer entry, or sunroom room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: French Country, Rustic, Artisan, shabby chic, Romantic Country, French Provincial, English Cottage, Swedish Farmhouse, Gustavian, Lodge, Cabin, Feminine Industrial, Southern Living, American Colonial, Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Mid-Century Modern, and Eclectic. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 03'09 x 06'09.
4 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 52590
- Size: 03'08 x 08'06
- Colors: Black, Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 52590
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.