7 x 11 Vintage Sivas Rug 52577
- Size: 06'08 x 10'08
- Colors: Orange, Green, Beige
- Stock Number: 52577.
- Reminisce of 19th Century French designs and decorative elegance, this hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug beautifully embodies Arts & Crafts style. It features a repeating floral pattern composed of blooming lotus flowers enclosed in laurel wreaths, highlighting its intrinsic beauty. With vibrant, warm colors and well-balanced symmetry, this vintage Turkish rug would bring a sense of vivacity and sophistication to nearly any space. Perfect for a bedroom, front room, living room, dining room, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Prairie School, Cottage, Bungalow, Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, English Country, Traditional, or Romantic Industrial. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 06'08 x 10'08.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.