4 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 51938
- Size: 03'10 x 06'06
- Colors: Green, Beige
- Stock Number: 51938
- This hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with rustic cottage style features an all-over geometric pattern composed of a serrated leaf trellis pattern. The time-softened shabby chic details radiate throughout the composition unfolding a beautiful weathered patina. Deriving inspiration from the Art Deco movement and the brilliant imagination of Zeki Muren, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug is truly a piece of art. It is suitable for a wide range of styles: Art Deco, Contemporary, Organic Modern, Cottage, Shabby Chic, English Country, French Country, Abstract, Feminine Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Abstract Expressionist, Swedish Farmhouse, Modern, and Traditional. Perfect for a loft, converted factory apartment, living room, warehouse chic bedroom, entry, foyer, kitchen, bathroom, entryway, walkway, corridor, open hall, pool room, game room, or mud room. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, alabaster, almond, sand, straw, wheat, dark green, and black-coffee. Distressed. Age Wear and Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 03'10 x 06'06.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.