4 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 51932
- Size: 02'08 x 05'10
- Colors: Brown, Beige
- Stock Number: 51932
This distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with rustic farmhouse style features an inconspicuous all-over botanical pattern. From the distressed composition to the gently placed details, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. With its warm earthy colors combined with cozy casual living, this distressed Turkish rug creates an inviting atmosphere with its relaxed humble style. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Farmhouse, Shabby Chic, Amish, Mission, Refined Rustic, Feminine Industrial, Lodge, Cabin, Cottage, Bungalow, British Colonial, Chippendale, Traditional, Modern, Manor House, William & Mary, Arts & Crafts, Puritan, and Shaker. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, sand, tan, ecru, almond, camel, alabaster, champagne, khaki, taupe, gray, light gray, greige, and coffee. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 04'00 x 06'09
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.