4' x 6'8" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 4' x 6'8"
- Colors: Beige, Pink, Yellow, Red
- Stock Number: 20491
- Mid-Century Modern Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style Azilal Rug. This Mid-Century Modern vintage Berber Moroccan rug was made in Azilal in the High Atlas Mountains. Like typical Azilal rugs and carpets, this Moroccan rug features an ivory field with four symbolic tribal motifs in vibrant colors. Rendered in ivory, pink, yellow, oxblood red, white with flecks of blue, gray, purple and navy. Diamonds in bold colors are believed to ward off evil spirits. While the patterns may seem whimsical and random – they are very significant to the rug weaver’s life. The symbols are usually references to events and aspects of their daily life such as beliefs, birth, fertility, nature, femininity, life and spirituality. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.