4' x 6' Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 4' x 6'
- Colors: Red, Black, Purple
- Stock Number: 20008
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Contemporary Abstract Style. The free-form designs in this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug synthesize beautifully with modern architecture. Displaying a unique design composed of diamonds filled with a checkered pattern on an abrashed red field. In ancient Berber rug-making, the motif of reproduction is commonly seen, however it usually revolves around the woman. In this tribal Moroccan rug runner, the very rare rod shape (dash marks) is featured on the top and bottom, which is known to represent the role of the male in reproduction. . The diamond shape also known as a lozenge that ornaments this Berber Moroccan rug is a symbol known to represent the prediction of a pregnancy. Charming colors, impressive design, and culturally-rich symbolism present themselves to make for an exquisite Moroccan rug. Rendered in variegated shades of ruby red, scarlet red, orange, purple, lavender, black, ivory, pink, gray and yellow. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.