- Size: 4'4 X 5'6
- Colors: Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 51009
- Warm and stylize combined with a bold, yet subtle pattern, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug embodies Art Deco style with a modern artisan twist. It features an all-over lozenge trellis composed of diagonal colored diamonds spread across the abrashed field creating an effortlessly chic and tastefully understated design aesthetic. The softly rendered cubed pattern combined with weathered striations running across the carpet add visual interest and texture. With its time-softened colors, bold design, and just the right amount of age-wear, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any interior. Perfect for an alcove, cozy nook, home office, study, studio, walk-in closet, master bathroom, kitchen, grand foyer, designer entryway, entry, stair landing, private library, or small space. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Art Deco, Artisan, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Industrial, Mid-Century Modern, Elizabethan, American Colonial, Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, shabby chic, French Country, Swedish Farmhouse, Gustavian, Eclectic, and Modern. Distressed. Desirable age wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool.
4'4 X 5'6 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.