3'9" x 6' Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'9" x 6'
- Color: Beige
- Stock Number: 20455
- Vintage Moroccan Azilal Rug with Bohemian Style and Color Pop. This hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan Azilal rug has a contemporary tribal style. Animated with Berber tribe motifs and secondary protection symbols, this Moroccan Azilal rug symbolizes beauty, femininity, womanhood and a continuation of life that carry great meaning in Ancient Berber culture. Rendered in ivory, black, hot pink, blue, green, yellow and neon-seafoam green. Blending primitive charm, ancient symbolism and Folk Art warmth, this vintage Moroccan rug reflects generations of cultural beliefs. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.