3'8" x 5'2" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'8" x 5'2"
- Colors: Beige, Orange, White
- Stock Number: 74429
- Vintage Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style, Berber Moroccan Rug with Hygge Vibes.This hand knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug with Tribal style features an all-over diamond pattern composed of asymmetrical lines on a creamy vanilla-beige backdrop. Historical richness and full of Ancient Berber symbolism, this Berber Moroccan rug features traditional symbols of protection, femininity and conception. Rendered in variegated shades of vanilla, cream, champagne, beige, ecru, tan, brown, coffee, camel, taupe, greige, gray, and rustic orange and blue hues. Colorful fringe with Hygge vibes hangs on either side tying together this happy work of art. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Mid-Century Modern, Swedish modern, Nomadic, Boho Chic, Bauhaus, Hygge, Nordic, organic modern, Danish modern, cubism, modern, contemporary, Industrial, rustic, lodge, contemporary Scandinavian, ethnic, Primitive, African, tribal and Bohemian. Perfect for adding organic tactile sensations to a living room, family room, game room, play room, bedroom, study, studio, office, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, or theater room. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.