3'5" x 6' Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 3'5" x 6'
- Colors: Beige, Purple
- Stock Number: 20817
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Handira Kilim Rug with Bohemian Tribal Style, Flat-weave Accent Rug. This hand-woven wool vintage Moroccan Handira Kilim rug emanates function and versatility with relaxed hygge vibes. It features rows of kilim bands equally spaced on a beige backdrop. Bespeaking cozy, comfy, and the embodiment of boho chic style, this vintage Moroccan Kilim rug is the perfect complement to rooms with light wood, organic materials, bright whites, monochromatic artworks, and neutral color schemes. Transform your space into a vision of comforting and inviting aesthetic perfection. Perfect for adding organic tactile sensations to a bedroom, kitchen, study, studio, home office, entry, foyer and entryway. Used as a bed coverlet or a couch throw blanket. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, flax, almond, macadamia, and black with accents colors. Abrash. Hand-woven wool and cotton. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.