3'1" x 5'7" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'7"
- Colors: Orange, Beige
- Stock Number: 20822
- Vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket, Berber Handira Tamizart. This hand-woven wool vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket also known as a Berber Handira features rows of fluffy fringe embellished with accent colors and a hint of paillette sequins. The underside of this vintage Handira blanket displays kilim bands on a black-coffee backdrop with accent colors. These bands are linked back to the flat-weave kilims of the region. Generally woven by the bride's family members, these Moroccan Handiras are symbolic textiles infused with the Baraka to bestow blessings. Moroccan wedding blankets are believed to keep away evil spirits, bring good luck to the new married couple, and bequeath fertility. The depth of meaning presented in this cream-colored cherished textile, is what make Moroccan Handira wedding blankets wonderful additions to nearly any interior. Commonly used as a couch throw blanket and seen as a tapestry, wall hanging, bed coverlet, headboard or rug. High and Low Texture Rug. Natural stains throughout. Abrash. Hand-embroidered paillette sequins. Hand-woven wool and cotton. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.