2'6" x 7'3" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 02'06" x 07'03"
- Colors: Beige, Green, Red, Blue
- Stock Number: 51985
- 51985 Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Runner with Rustic English Tudor Style. Warm and inviting, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas runner awakens the soul with its understated elegance and traditional English charm. It features an all-over floral pattern composed of serrated red quatrefoils with leaflets rhythmically spread across the abrashed green field. With its soft washed-out colors and just the right amount of age-wear, this vintage Turkish Sivas runner would add style and a hint of romance to nearly any interior. Perfect for a short Hallway, stair landing, lounge area, bedroom, entertaining space, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, grand foyer, alcove, small space, designer entryway, nook, or mudroom. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: English Country, Traditional, Shabby Chic, Romantic Country, Arts & Crafts, English Cottage, Swedish Farmhouse, French Provincial, Gustavian, Rustic, Artisan, French Country, Lodge, Cabin, Feminine Industrial, Southern Living, Craftsman, and Eclectic. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02'06 x 07'03.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.