3 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 51971
- Size: 03'03 x 06'11
- Colors: Green, Red, Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 51971
- With the perfect mix of simplicity and luxury, this distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug embodies a rustic Arts & Crafts style. Down the center, a column of It features an all-over floral pattern composed of stylized flowers, curved sickle leaves, leafy tendrils, and arched vines. With its welcoming weathered appearance and time-softened colors, this Zeki Muren inspired rug adds visual interest and texture. Perfect for a hall or entry, bedroom, bathroom, library, den, mudroom, study, office, sitting room, foyer and entryway. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Art Deco, Art Moderne, Abstract, Expressionist, Surrealism, Orphism, shabby chic, Swedish Farmhouse, Cottage, French Country, Industrial, Traditional, Artisan, Bungalow, Mid-Century Modern, Eclectic, Modern, and Contemporary.
Rendered in variegated shades of brass, camel, sand, ecur, beige, olive, sage, brick red, burnt umber, terra cotta, rose, mauve, onyx, ink blue, verdigris, charcoal, and greige. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures:.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.