3 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 51966
- Size: 02'06" x 07'04"
- Colors: Green, Red, Black, Yellow,
- Stock Number: 51966
This hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas runner features a dynamic all-over Mina Khani pattern spread across an abrashed yellow field. Derived from 16th century Persian designs, the classic Mina Khani pattern consists of four round flower blossoms connected by a diamond lattice enclosing a center flower. In this particular vintage Sivas runner, the contrast between the large red quatrefoil rosettes of the lattice and dark green angular blooms in the centers, enhancing the composition’s graphic interest and appeal. The piece sports a sumptuous color palette of rich ochers, reds, and greens. This Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas runner graced with just the right amount of age wear would bring romance and charm to any space. Rendered in variegated shades of gold, brass, goldenrod, ocher, mustard, dark green, wine, burgundy, brick red, charcoal, and onyx. Perfect for a wide hallway, entry, corridor, living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, walkway, bathroom, foyer and long entryway. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Traditional, Transitional, Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Cottage, Bungalow, Victorian, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Tudor, Jacobean, Edwardian, Colonial Revival, Jazz Age, Expressionism, Art Deco, Pre-War, Mid-Century Modern, English Country, French Provincial, Swedish Farmhouse, Romantic, Shabby Chic, Bohemian, Boho Chic, Ethnic, Primitive and Tribal. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02’06 x 07’04.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.