3 x 7 Vintage Sivas Rug 51956
- Size: 02'10 x 06'10
- Colors: Green, Orange, Black, Beige
- Stock Number: 51956
- 51956, distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with industrial Art Deco style. This distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with modern Industrial Art Deco style can make an interior space feel both comfortable and modern yet, full of character. Highlighting the finest trends in minimal aesthetics, this modern industrial style rug features an all-over pattern in refined colors. From the distressed composition to the gently placed details, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. With its well-defined composition and simplistic style, this vintage Turkish Sivas is full of character and brings an artistic impact to complement modern and traditional interiors. Beautiful over concrete, wood and marble floors, distressed rugs are impervious to trends. Perfect for urban loft style spaces, modern homes and Art Deco period interiors. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable age wear. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02'10 x 06'10.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.