3’4” x 6’2” Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 03'04 x 06'02
- Colors: Beige, Red, Black
- Stock Number: 52566
- This hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features an elongated almond shaped central medallion anchored with blooming palmette pendants and patterned inside with rosettes, florals, and foliage. The abrashed and weathered field is dotted with equally spaced boteh motifs. Rosettes and angular vines adorn each corner spandrel. It is enclosed with a leafy floral border and flanked with an inner rosette guard border and an inner running water guard band. Perfect for an entryway, alcove, nook, kitchen, bathroom, small space, mudroom, parlor, home office, den, walk-in closet, loft, lounge, sitting room, powder room, bedroom, study, suite, studio, short hall, hallway, foyer and entry. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Country, Traditional, Industrial, Artisan, Modern, Shabby Chic, Swedish Farmhouse, Romantic, Mid-Century Modern, Arts and Crafts, Colonial, Bungalow, and Southern Living. Rendered in variegated shades of brick red, rust, coffee, charcoal, taupe, tan, ecru, sand, and beige with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 03'04 x 06'02.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.