3'2" x 6'4" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 03'02 x 06'04
- Colors: Green, Red, Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 51970
- This distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with modern Industrial Art Deco style can make an interior space feel both comfortable and modern yet, full of character. Highlighting the finest trends in shabby chic and farmhouse aesthetics, this vintage Turkish rug features an all-over trellis each lozenge filled with a floral bouquet. Rendered in refined colors. From the distressed composition to the gently placed details, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. Perfect for farmhouse interiors, French Country, Swedish Farmhouse, European Rustic, beach or lakeside abode. Beautiful over concrete, wood and marble floors, distressed rugs are impervious to trends. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, brick red, mauve, teal, verdigris, dark green, slate, stone gray, brown, tan, ecru, black and coffee. Hand-knotted wool. Distressed. Abrash. Made in Turkey. Measures: 03'02 x 06'04.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.