2’7” x 6’2” Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 02'07 x 06'02
- Colors: Green, Red, Blue, Gray
- Stock Number: 51967
- Highlighting its perfectly worn-in charm to symmetry and balance, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. This inspired Zeki Muren rug is suitable for a wide range of styles: Art Deco, Expressionist, Surrealism, Orphism, English Cottage, shabby chic, English Country, French Country, Swedish Farmhouse, Feminine Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Traditional, Russian, Organic Modern, Artisan, Victorian, and Old World. Perfect for an entryway, foyer, stair landing, home office, mud room, hallway, loft, converted factory apartment, warehouse chic, she shed, study, studio, library, small sitting room, hall, or perfect for layering in a living room, bedroom, POOL room, game room, or lounge. Rendered in variegated shades of burnt umber, sienna, dark gray, gray, ecru, tan, beige, ink blue, sage, verdigris, cerulean, slate, olive, and taupe. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable age wear. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02'07 x 06'02.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.