3 x 6 Vintage Sivas Rug 51919
- Size: 02'11 x 06'01
- Colors: Green, Black, Orange, Brown, Beige
- Stock Number: 51919
- This distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with Industrial Art Deco style features a cusped lozenge trellis pattern. Each lozenge medallion contains a flower. Rendered in muted and variegated shades of rust, burnt orange, camel, tan, brown, chocolate, black, slate gray, gray, beige, ecru, and pistachio. It is suitable for a wide range of styles: Art Deco, Abstract, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Abstract Expressionism, Cubism, Abstract, Shabby Chic, Farmhouse, Modern, Cubism, Abstract, Traditional, Contemporary, Organic Modern, Art Deco, Postmodern, Expressionism, Bauhaus, and Memphis design. Perfect for hallway, loft, converted factory apartment, warehouse chic, living room, bedroom, pool room, game room, lounge, man cave, study, studio, library, mud room, sitting room, hall, open foyer, entry, office and entryway. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Perfect for urban loft style spaces, modern homes and Art Deco period interiors. Distressed. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02'11 x 06'01.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.