3 x 6 Vintage Sivas Rug 51915
- Size:02'09 x 06'00
- Colors: Green, Red
- Stock Number: 51915
- This hand knotted distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features a graphic all-over diamond lattice pattern spread across an abrashed field. Offset rows of deep wine-colored diamonds and small inconspicuous golden beige diamonds are set against a contrasting bottle green background, creating a striking composition with great visual impact. Both handsome and elegant, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would enhance nearly any space with its forward-looking sensibility and lovingly timeworn appearance. Rendered in variegated shades of wine, burgundy, maroon, dark green, bottle green, hunter green, camel, tan, ecru, and beige. Perfect for a wide hallway, entry, corridor, living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, walkway, bathroom, foyer and long entryway. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Traditional, Transitional, Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Cubism, Mediterranean, Art Deco, Bauhaus, Mid-Century Modern, Scandinavian, Postmodern, French Country, Swedish Farmhouse, Abstract, Bohemian, Boho Chic, Ethnic, Primitive and Tribal. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02’09 x 06’00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.