2'9" x 17'8" Vintage Kilim Runner
- Size: 2'9" x 17'8"
- Color: Beige
- Stock Number: 50893
- Vintage Turkish Kilim extra-long hallway runner with Modern Industrial style. This vintage Turkish Kilim runner is a beautiful marriage of modern Industrial and fresh, contemporary form. Natural wool with goat hair and hemp striations shapes the colors and textures in this extra-long runner while providing an organic tactile sensation and nordic vibes. This long hallway runner complements a variety of interiors: Industrial, Nordic, Danish modern, Scandinavian Modern, Swedish, Swedish modern, contemporary Scandinavian, Minimalist, organic modern, neutral nomadic, Rustic, coastal, nautical, naturalist, monochromatic Mission and raconteur. Perfect for an extra-long hallway, corridor, long foyer, designer entryway, living room, bedroom, dining room, long gallery kitchen, loft, studio, home office. Rendered in variegated shades of gray, light gray, dove gray, dark gray, slate, and beige. Abrash. Handwoven wool, goat hair and hemp. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.