2'7" x 7'2" Vintage Kilim Runner
- Size: 2'7" x 7'2"
- Colors: Brown, Yellow
- Stock Number: 74860
- Vintage Turkish Striped Kilim Runner with Rustic Mountain Lake Tahoe Style. Striped and splendid, this hand-woven wool vintage Turkish Kilim runner features alternating bands on a warm coffee colored backdrop. This striped kilim rug will tie together nearly any hallway space with panache. It could be the rustic mountain inspiration or the serenity of symmetry, but either way the charm is undeniable. Furnish any farmhouse, cabin, lake house or beach house abode with flair. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Lake Tahoe, Adirondack, Nomadic, boho chic, Bauhaus, Hygge, organic modern, Danish modern, Cubism, modern, Mid-Century Modern, Swedish modern, contemporary, Industrial, rustic, lodge, contemporary Scandinavian, ethnic, Primitive, African, tribal and Bohemian. Rendered in variegated shades of coffee, brown, espresso, camel, tan, ecru, gold, yellow, and light yellow. Flat-weave Rug. Kilim Flat-weave Runner. Carpet Runner. Abrash. Hand-woven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.