2'5" x 4'4" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 2'5" x 4'4"
- Colors: White, Brown
- Stock Number: 20873
- Vintage Moroccan Rug, Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Bauhaus Style. This hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan runner features two columns of irregular concentric diamonds spread across the center of an abrashed vanilla field, while a plain espresso border frames the composition. Though deceptively simple, this classic design is steeped in tradition and significance. The tribal symbols of diamonds typically symbolize womanhood and fertility. With its minimalist approach, bold expressive design, and neutral color palette, this contemporary Moroccan rug would anchor any space with its clean sophistication and graphic appeal, particularly one inspired by Le Corbusier or Mies van der Rohe. Rendered in variegated shades of vanilla, cream, beige, almond, macadamia, sand, tan, ecru, taupe, brown, coffee, and espresso. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.