2'5" x 4'10" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 2'5" x 4'10"
- Colors: Beige, Green, Orange, Brown
- Stock Number: 20883
- Vintage Berber Boucherouite Moroccan Azilal rug with expressionist Tribal style. This vintage Moroccan Azilal rug features a tribal design composed of diamonds, lozenges, V-shapes, chevron, zigzag lines, snakes and organic forms. Though deceptively simple, this composition and its motifs hold a significant place in Moroccan culture. This depth of meaning presented in a bold, vibrant form is what makes Moroccan rugs such as this one such wonderful additions to contemporary interiors. Uniquely woven with recycled materials, such as cotton and wool, giving the rugs a colorful boho chic style. Boucherouite rugs are known as Moroccan rag rugs. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, almond, macadamia, sand, tan, ecru, taupe, jade green, tangerine, orange, and ink blue. Uniquely woven with recycled materials, such as cotton and wool, giving the rugs a colorful boho chic style. Boucherouite rugs are known as Moroccan rag rugs. Abrash. Hand knotted wool and cotton. Berber tribes of Morocco. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.