2'3" x 8' Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 2'3" x 8'
- Colors: Blue, Green, Red, Brown
- Stock Number: 21074
- Vintage Moroccan Kilim Hallway Runner With Retro Art Deco Style, Flat-weave Rug. With a bold geometric form and retro flair, this handwoven wool vintage Moroccan Kilim runner astounds with its beauty. Lively colors and Art Deco style add visual interest to this vintage kilim runner distilling the key elements and an expressive pattern. It features a central beige hexagonal amulet flanked with a red lozenge and olive triangle on either end. Symmetrical horizontal undulating linear organic shapes spread across the entire composition. Rendered in variegated shades of coffee, beige, persimmon, royal blue, and olive with other accent colors. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-woven wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.