2'2" x 3'7" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 2'2" x 3'7"
- Colors: Brown, Red
- Stock Number: 74861
- Vintage Turkish Kilim rug with Earth Tone colors. This handwoven wool vintage Turkish Kilim accent rug features a striped pattern in rustic earth-tone colors. A fine example of minimalist style, this Turkish Kilim rug embodies the modern concept of less is more. The simplistic style combined with its warm earth tones produces a mesmerizing optical effect over the entire composition. Perfect for an entry, hall, stair landing, short hallway, kitchen, corridor, bedroom, bathroom, home office, private library, front room, den, study, studio, sitting room, sunroom, dressing room, drawing room, alcove, cozy nook or small space. Rendered in variegated shades of coffee, camel, brown, brick red, tan, ecru, beige, almond, and sand with neutral striations. Flat-weave rug. Kilim Flat-weave accent rug. Abrash. Handwoven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.