2 x 5 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 51895
- Size: 02'00 x 05'03
- Colors: Green, Red, Black, Brown, Yellow, Beige, Blue
- Stock Number: 51895
The versatility of this rug lies in its simple, colorful checkerboard design. Whether running along a hallway in an Amish style farmhouse or along a bedside in an Industrial inspired bedroom, this distressed Sivas rug is incredibly functional in a diversity of interiors. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, tan, camel, ecru, cerulean, slate, gray, ink blue, mint, army green, brick red, wine, taupe, and coffee. Faded throughout with a shorn pile, the wear and tear is a desirable element for many styles. It will perform well in the following interiors: Amish, American farmhouse, Modern, contemporary, Cubism, expressionist, Art Deco, Postmodern, Bauhaus, Memphis design. Perfect for a short hallway, Galley kitchen, hall, entry corridor, living room, bedroom, bathroom, mud room, sitting area, study, studio, grand foyer and long entryway. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 02'00 x 05'03.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.