10 x 14 Vintage Sivas Rug 52116
- Size: 09'09 x 14'05
- Colors: Beige, Gray, Brown, Orange, Pink
- Stock Number: 52116
- Embodying the highly decorative aesthetic and pastel color palette sought by many, this breathtaking vintage Turkish Sivas rug with Art Nouveau style highlights a visually striking composition. Characterized by its modern Art Nouveau arabesque style and Turkish elements of design, this pastel Sivas rug resonates an astounding degree of refinement. Featuring intricate spandrels, incredibly detailed florals and gorgeous curvilinear vine scrolls meandering throughout the composition while an orange border frames this work of art. The all-over florals cover the field and bringing it to life as it combines delicate design elements with familiar shapes in time-softened colors. Rendered in pink, lavender-gray, orange, yellow, green and creamy-beige. The refined pastel colors all come together at varying points, forming distinct lines of contrast. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 09'09 x 14'05. Date: 1970 to 1979. Late 20th Century. Good Condition - Wear consistent with age and history.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.