6'6" x 10'9" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'6" x 10'9"
- Colors: Pink, Yellow, Orange
- Stock Number: 20663
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style, Moroccan Berber Carpet. Featuring the graphic appeal of Folk Art and rich waves of abrash, this hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug represents modern style while staying true to the authentic spirit of Berber Tribe culture. Part of the appeal for many people is the high pile and Primitive charm found in these Moroccan rugs. From modern design to monochromatic interiors needing a pop of color, this Berber Moroccan rug is well-suited for a variety of styles: Contemporary, Bohemian, Tribal, Mid-Century Modern, Memphis Group, Scandinavian Contemporary. Rendered in variegated shades of pink, light pink, peach, apricot, salmon, beige, tan and ecru. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.