5'10" x 10'11" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'10" x 10'11"
- Colors: Orange, Brown
- Stock Number: 21000
- Vintage Moroccan Ait Bou Ichaouen Talsint Rug, Tribal Style Berber Moroccan Rug. With its bold hues and rugged beauty, this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug beautifully embodies a Modern Northwestern Style with Boho Chic vibes. It features ambiguous tribal symbols of diamonds, V-Shapes, Burdock, and partridge eyes spread across the vibrant orange field. More than the asymmetrical beauty found in the geometric pattern, there is also an element of ancient Berber culture as well. The diamonds symbolize the female form while the checkerboard of 'partridge eye' symbols that represent beauty. Perfect for adding organic textile sensations to a living room, family room, bedroom, front room, home office, private library, billiards room, game room, playroom, study, studio, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, theater room, wide hallway, designer entry, grand foyer and large entryway. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Abstract, Art Moderne, Abstract Expressionist, Post-Modern, Contemporary, Bohemian, Hygge, Organic Modern, Zen, Nomadic, Tribal, Retro, Rustic, Cabin, Lodge, Swedish, Scandinavian Modern, Danish Design, Scandi, Nomadic, Eclectic, Modern, Industrial, Mid-Century Modern, Urban, and Loft interiors. Rendered in muted hues and variegated shades of orange, tangerine, goldenrod, brass, pink, coffee, brown, and mint with other accent colors. Ait Bou Ichaouen Talsint. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.