4'8" x 8'7" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 4'8" x 8'7"
- Colors: Beige, Black, Yellow
- Stock Number: 74468
- Vintage Moroccan Azilal Rug with Minimalist Design and Nordic Style. This hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan Azilal rug features a lozenge trellis pattern on a neutral background. Bold, thick lines of espresso coffee and saffron colors form a diamond trellis on a field of creamy-vanilla beige. The vintage Moroccan rug is adorned with mystifying tribal symbols resembling specks of confetti. At first glance the vintage Moroccan rug seems to be asymmetrical but upon closer look it reveals balance through the differently placed motifs. In ancient Berber rug-making, the diamond is a reproduction symbol. Small confetti specks represent conception. The techniques and patterns of the Berber Tribes are passed down from generation to generation to provide lasting examples of familial villages for future generations. Rendered in variegated shades of cream, vanilla, beige, sand, almond, champagne, taupe, coffee, and saffron. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.