2'7" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 2'7" x 5'6"
- Colors: Beige, Brown
- Vintage Moroccan Rug, Berber Moroccan Rug with Modern Style. This hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug features three stacked diamonds, each filled with a smaller lozenge. The dark colored zigzag outlines come together to form slightly irregular lozenges. The tribal symbols of diamonds and X-shapes, which typically symbolize womanhood and fertility, come together into a network that is both meaningful and elegant. A simple ecru border frames the composition, giving it a sense of order and definition. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, almond, macadamia, tan, ecru, taupe, brown, coffee, and espresso. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Made in Morocco. Measures: 02'07 x 05'06.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.